Now You Can Forget about WordPress, Theme and Plug-in Updates
Without Putting Your Site and Your Business at Risk!
There’s that familiar feeling again – the knot in the pit of your stomach when you hear there’s a new WordPress core update, or that your theme and plug-ins need updating or your site might get hacked.
I can’t begin to tell you how many sites I work on where the WordPress is from 4 versions ago and the plug-ins haven’t been updated in months. Business owners get busy – writing valuable content, connecting with their audience and customers, marketing their gift to the world. Who has time to update theme files? Totally understandable.
But if you make that same choice, you’re putting your business at risk.
You see, leaving WordPress, your site theme and/or your plug-ins not updated can not only create the potential for software conflicts that can crash your site or cause it to act goofy, but worse, it can leave holes in your site security that are an open door to hackers. Imagine releasing your brand new information product or coaching program, only to discover your site has been taken over by some guy a basement somewhere who leaves you with some f-bombs on your home page, or worse, infects it with malware that puts others at risk too.
Does just the thought of having to deal with the aftermath of something like that give you the heebie-jeebies?
What if you just don’t have the time to be doing backups and keeping site software up to date?
Let someone else come along side and do it for you.
Imagine – the end of having to keep up with all the updates that come with running WordPress so you can focus on writing blog posts, developing products and building relationships with your clients! For one low monthly price, you can leave all the updates to us. Here’s how it works:
- Pre-pay $77 a month per website to be monitored (billed automatically to your PayPal or credit card account, whichever you choose).
- We set you up on a monthly update schedule – either the 15th or 30th of the month.
- We’ll monitor and update all your plug-ins, WordPress core and your Thesis, Headway, Genesis or Elegant Themes theme to the latest versions where required.
- If urgent security updates are announced for WordPress or your theme, we’ll make sure they’re updated as soon as a stable version is released (i.e., before your scheduled 15th/30th of the month scheduled updates).
- Cancel at any time – start back up again when you get too busy!
- New plug-in installation, new theme installation or other updates or changes to your site not included (though we can help with those in our other support packages).
If you’re interested in taking a few things off your plate and being able to focus on your clients instead of your software updates, we’d love to serve you! Just click the button below and we’ll get you set up! (Note: There’s no risk – you can cancel at any time.)