You deserve graphics that are a true representative of the person you are and the gift you offer to the world through your business. It truly breaks my heart to see amazing people online whose graphics don’t even come close to representing who they really are. That’s where we come in. We do the work to make sure your web graphics are something you can be proud of, and to give your potential customers a little sneak peek into your world before they even start following you. Colors, images, fonts – we make sure they all match who you are. (Click here to see some examples of our work.)
Here’s our current pricing:
- Wordpress Header
- Facebook Cover
- Twitter Cover
- Sidebar Graphics
- Newsletter Header
- 3D Ebook Cover
- Custom Opt-in Form Design
How it Works
We’d love to help you match your web presence with the real you, to the real essence of your business. Here’s how it works:
- Once we agree on project details and a timeline, we’ll send you a design questionnaire that will help us get to the essence of your design quickly.
- Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we’ll get started with research on color palettes and imagery for your site and deliver them to you for discussion before we do any design work. If you’ve already got a color scheme and imagery picked out and just need help putting it all together, all the better!
- We work primarily via email, and we set up a project account in Basecamp so you can check in on your project 24/7. It also keeps everything in one place, which is super helpful all around and keeps your project organized and efficient.
- Delivery of milestones in the project will be dependent on your ability to turn around approvals in the time we’ve allotted. Delays on your end will create delays on our end and delays in delivery of your completed project.
- Graphic design elements (header, sidebar graphics, background, buttons, Facebook and Twitter graphics, etc.) include 3-5 initial concepts and 3 rounds of edits for each graphic. Additional rounds of edits can be added to the package as required in 15 minute increments (99% of the time we get it in 3 rounds easily unless there is a change of direction mid-stream), or we have options for unlimited edits (just ask).
- Prices do not include the cost of any stock images required to complete the design. We recommend shutterstock.com for all your graphic needs.
- All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed (as per details above). We’re not happy til you’re happy!
Questions? Ready to get started? Hop on over to our Contact page and drop us a note – we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with an answer.