Is this the year you start creating regular videos as list-building tools or as part of your membership program? Maybe you already have a bunch of videos recorded and are thinking of recreating them as a TV show, like our clients at scdlifestyle.tv and taught by Sandi Krakowski at arealchange.com? If so, you’ll need a central place, a .tv site, if you will, to house them all in an organized, searchable way.
Enter WordPress and a video-centric premium theme like Wave from iThemes!
Here’s what you’ll get with our premium WordPress TV package:
- installation of WordPress on your hosting account
- installation of your chosen premium video-centric theme (like Wave from Theme Forest)
- design of a .tv header, using your existing logo or identity (if you don’t have one, we’ve got you covered there too with our logo/brand design services)
- custom styling of the theme within what’s available ‘out of the box’ (custom backgrounds, etc. can be created for a reasonable additional fee – see our web graphics services for details)
- installation of required plug-ins (5)
- upload and set-up of your first episode
- a 30 minute recorded Skype session showing you how to upload your episodes to your new .tv site
- 30 minutes email technical support to be used within 30 days post-project-completion, if required (not transferrable)
- your .tv domain, any required stock images and the theme itself must be purchased separately
Get Started for Just $597
How it Works
It’s our goal to ensure you walk away from our time together with a site you love, and that works for your business. We also want the process to be enjoyable – dare we say, even ‘fun’. Here’s how it works:
- Once we agree on project details, timeline and final pricing (i.e., if you require any extras like a logo or other graphics), we’ll send you a design questionnaire that will help us get to the essence of your design quickly.
- Once we receive your completed questionnaire, we’ll get started with research on color palettes and imagery for your site and deliver them to you for discussion before we do any design work. If you’ve already got a color scheme and imagery picked out, all the better!
- We work primarily via email, and we set up a project account in Basecamp so you can check in on your project 24/7. It also keeps everything in one place, which is super helpful all around and keeps your project organized and efficient. Final project delivery can occur via a recorded Skype session with screen sharing so you have it for future reference.
- Delivery of milestones in the project will be dependent on your ability to turn around approvals in the time we’ve allotted. Delays on your end will create delays on our end and delays in delivery of your completed project.
- Once all the elements are in place, we do complete testing of the site.
- At the end of the project, we’ll do a Skype tutorial so you’ll know how it all works (one 30 minute session – includes recorded video).
- Email technical support as noted above for each package, to be used within 30 days, just in case you run into anything you might need help with (additional support hours can be purchased as required).
- All work is 100% satisfaction guaranteed (as per details above). We’re not happy til you’re happy!
- .tv development projects require a 50% deposit (of the total initial package price) at the time of booking, with 50% due at completion of the project. We invoice via PayPal (PayPal account not required).
- We require our clients have their own hosting accounts (we recommend Hostgator) and purchase their own Wave theme license so that you maintain complete control over your new .tv bsite… forever!
Questions? Ready to get started? Hop on over to our Contact page and drop us a note – we’ll get back to you within 24 hours with an answer.